Holiday Traditions?

This board is for any discussions pertaining to holidays. All holidays regardless of religion or culture go in here.
Lammchen

Holiday Traditions?

Post by Lammchen »

Does your family have any traditions for any holidays?

For Christmas my husband's family used to gather together on Christmas evening at his aunt's house and sing carols around the piano. The favorite one was the last song and it was the 12 Days of Christmas but we would all stand up and there were movements for each part of the song. I dread seeing all those old videos!

What does your family do?
FrankJScott

Finest Situs Poker Online

Post by FrankJScott »

In response to the guy asking about is poker online legal, poker online uk free, poker online real money india, poker online real money usa, poker online with friends free fake money, best online poker sites indiana, how to play poker online with friends for free, online poker free with friends no money, poker online real money, poker online sites for us players, I highly suggest this coolest poker online terpercaya tips for poker online with friends unblocked, top 10 online poker sites in india, poker online with friends app, poker online real money california, online poker uk with friends, online poker sites australia, best online poker sites in india, is pokerstars legal in uk, poker online with friends free fake money, how to play poker online with friends for money, is good as well. See More Newest Best Humidor Today d3000d3